Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Vamp is Back!

Yes, yes. I am back and have gotten my bearings back (for the most part). I swear, you don't think the time zone effects you until you get back home to the normal schedule then it's BAM. When I got back from the airport, I slept for 12 hours. But, the next few days I could not sleep at all, which is not good when you have to work. Oh, and the fact that I have been in a bit of a depressing fog doesn't help matters either. I would much rather be there, ya know? Definitely felt like I belonged there, I fit there. Until then though, I can visit and enjoy.

I wanted to say thank you to Theresa for all the great articles that she finds for me. I didn't want to go through all the comments and say thank you 400 times, so instead a BIG thank you is in order. Sometimes I just dig and dig and your eyes start to go so it helps when another person can lend a hand.

On that note...I gotta go do a few things around the house that have been neglected since I got back. But, I will post some grave pics either later tonight or tomorrow. Until then, I wanted to share this little video I took of my visit with my dear Buster.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You made my week! Thank you, for putting up your site up. Theda Barr, I must say is my favorite and without you, I wouldn't have know that. Hugs, hope you feel better.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete